The Memphis is were it all started.
Its streamlined design carries a coolness that’s hard to miss.
The offset roasted alder body with a flamed maple top delivers an even frequency response with a nice extra sparkle.
A Gotoh hardtail bridge ensures some serious sustain and
the roasted maple neck combines that with an immediate attack.
- Roasted alder body with stained maple top, satin finish
- Natural binding or rounded edges
- Roasted Maple neck
- Indian Rosewood fretboard, 12“647mm
- Wagner medium jumbo frets
- Gotoh hardtail bridge
- K‘mo Vintage Humbucker/P90/Telly
- CTS Pots,Oak Switch and Switchcraft jack
- Kluson tuners
- Optional Gotoh T-style bridge
- Optional Vintage Tremolo
- Optional hollow body with F-holes
- Optional mahogany body